Management’s commitment to safety
- Establishing safety as a job performance issue
- Establishing responsibilities under the health and safety program
- Establishing a process for hazard recognition, evaluation and control that involves all employees participating in the continuing development of our Health and Safety Program
- We are committed to providing a safe work environment for all of our employees.
- We expect each employee to be responsible for their safety and to be held accountable for the safety of the people and equipment around them.
We consider this responsibility a part of each employee’s performance.
- Understand and promote safety for themselves and their fellow workers.
- Refuse to perform unsafe tasks.
- Report all hazards and close calls to their supervisor.
- Use appropriate protective equipment.
- Follow established safety procedures at all times.
- Take the time to perform the job safely.